AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Baby Boy...has grown up!

Well, today, our "baby" had a birthday! He is not a teenager anymore! Am I feeling old now? Yes! I can't believe that my youngest child is 20! I can deal with having grandchildren, but I am just shocked that I don't have anymore teenagers! I have had at least one teenager in the house for 14 years. This is a new chapter in my life! But, it is a good chapter! David, I want you to know that you were a wonderful teenager and I know that you will be an incredible young adult! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID! I Love you!

2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

I love the photos! Happy Birthday, David!

Cody and Jen said...

Thanks for that encouraging comment Rachel. This week was much much better. I only had a knot in my stomach every now and then rather than one building all week long. I took my first two tests and did great. I do feel really bad for cody being all alone the whole week. THanks for your advice!!! love ya