Scott and I just love being grandparents! It is the best! I think one of the reasons is that you get to see your children as parents, besides grandchildren bringing unimaginable JOY! We just found out that grandbaby number 2 is going to be a BOY! We are so excited for his arrival. He is due on Christmas Eve! Now I get to shop in the pink and BLUE section of Kohl's! (Although, I've had a lot of practice in the boy section for many years!) LOL
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
GRANDPARENTS...
Scott and I just love being grandparents! It is the best! I think one of the reasons is that you get to see your children as parents, besides grandchildren bringing unimaginable JOY! We just found out that grandbaby number 2 is going to be a BOY! We are so excited for his arrival. He is due on Christmas Eve! Now I get to shop in the pink and BLUE section of Kohl's! (Although, I've had a lot of practice in the boy section for many years!) LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations! One of each is a good start!
Yay!!! Having a boy and a girl will be so much fun!!! Girls are way more fun to shop for than boys though. I use to never believe that until I worked at Baby Gap. I always seemed to be able to find cute girl clothes and rarely found cute boy clothes. So my little nieces benefitted more than my nephews. It will be fun when you do find those really cute boy clothes!!! Congrats
Post a Comment