AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Saturday, August 9, 2008

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!


Today is the day that I married my best friend for eternity 28 years ago in the Oakland Temple! Has it always been a bed of roses? No. Has it always been worth it? Yes! I wouldn't change a thing! We have learned so much and grown together and I feel so lucky to have him as my husband. Scott has so many great qualities! He is a spiritual giant! He is so dependable. I can depend on him for anything. He is an incredibly hard worker and knows how to do so many things. He is a perfectionist and does things to the best of his ability. He is intelligent-2 bachelors and the police academy (besides, he married me....that was pretty intelligent!! LOL) Scott also is compassionate and loving. He has the ability to be aware of others needs and will quietly fulfill them hoping nobody notices. I married and incredible man! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SCOTT! I LOVE YOU! May we be blessed to have another 28 years and then alot more after that!

5 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

There are few couples I've met in my life who seem so perfectly yoked together as you and Scott. You are both so incredible individually, and as a couple! You two have created a marriage that inspires us to keep building and working on ours! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

(what temple are you standing in front of?)

Allred Mom said...

That picture is from our trip to the "Idaho Family Reunion" in June. It is the Spokane Temple.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post!
You're right...the smartest thing he ever did was to marry you!
You guys are such a great match!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!
That is fantastic. You guys are some of my favorite people!

Mindy said...

I never realized this before ... You're old enough to be *my* mom. :) Yay for having a love of your life! :) I support everyone in having one of those! :)