So....what did you do for Halloween weekend? As for our family......we had lots of fun with friends! It involved LOTS OF FOOD! (We'll have diet time soon! lol) Here's a list of the fun we had! Homemade pizza (Hawaiian and pepperoni), football game (in the rain), Sci-fi movies (The guys! They got to give out candy, too!), homemade donuts (with vanilla, chocolate or maple frosting...YUM!), strawberry waffles with whipped cream, ping pong and ultimate ping pong! (everyone plays! You hit the ball on one side and move toward the other side in a circle. So much fun, but can get you dizzy!), Guitar Hero (I know some day I'll be famous for this! lol), Ultimate Trivia (I always lose!) Yes on prop 8 door hanger deliveries and putting signs up, too, in pouring down rain! (Yes, I was drenched!) We had a great weekend! I hope you did, too!
I have to say though, that I did miss seeing our pretty little "flower girl" Granddaughter in person!
As Scott says,
"They need to live closer so we
can play with Sage!"
Isn't she just so cute? (She even won the costume competition in their ward! Pretty funny since she wasn't even entered! lol)
4 comments:
That does sound like a POWER-PACKED Halloween! What great fun!
So much FUN!! No wonder I was exhausted by Saturday night! :) Thanks for including us in your awesome weekend!! I love Sage's costume... even cuter than what I had imagined by the description!
She is so cute! I'm glad you found my blog! Now I can hear what's new with you guys! I can't believe David is going on a mission soon! Time flies! It was good to hear from you! I'll have to keep checking back. Tell your family I said hello!
Sage is getting so big! I cannot believe it! P.s. Send any extra food to Utah. I love food. :)
Post a Comment