AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank you, California Voters!

Well, we did it! PROP 8 PASSED! WAHOO!!!! We worked hard and paid the price of standing up for what we know was the morally right thing to do. Fortunately, others agreed and Prop 8, which defines marriage as between a man and woman, passed in California! Thank you to all who helped in anyway to get this passed! We appreciated the prayers and support that was given to us by those who don't even live in our state.

1 comment:

Alan and Lynette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was SOOO happy to hear that passed...

Random question...do you keep in touch with Katie Rose? My cell phone was stolen with all my contacts info and I haven't been able to find her since...I think my cell was the only number she had for me too...