Soon to be "Elder Allred" spoke in church today. It was wonderful to have relatives and friends come and join with us in hearing him. He was also surprised to see the whole stake presidency in our ward today! Our Bishop had invited them to come and hear him speak. (I'm glad it was him speaking and not me!) David did a great job speaking about teaching with the Spirit and what we can do to have the Spirit with us. He is going to be a great missionary! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by! He will be going to the MTC in no time!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
The "almost" missionary gets to speak!!
Soon to be "Elder Allred" spoke in church today. It was wonderful to have relatives and friends come and join with us in hearing him. He was also surprised to see the whole stake presidency in our ward today! Our Bishop had invited them to come and hear him speak. (I'm glad it was him speaking and not me!) David did a great job speaking about teaching with the Spirit and what we can do to have the Spirit with us. He is going to be a great missionary! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by! He will be going to the MTC in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! December is upon us already!
I'll bet David did a great job. I really just think of him as the little boy I used to babysit, still. It's great to see the progress all your boys have made in their lives over the years. Years! Am I old enough to be talking like that?
I look forward to reading all your missionary updates on the blog, too. So be sure to post them!
Post a Comment