AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Temple Day!


We had a great day at the Oakland Temple with David on October 25th!
We were thrilled to be able to have Michael fly home to go with us, but definately missed Kim and Sage! We also missed having Steven be with us at the temple. (Due to circumstances beyone his control, he had to work, even though he was suppose to have it off! Yes, I'll get over it!)
It was a wonderful experience to be in the temple with David that day and to feel the love that the Savior has for him. It is a wonderful time for him as he continues the process to prepare to leave on a mission. So many more special experiences are in store for him. (He is down to less than a month to enter the MTC!)
As a mom, I have treasured each special experience I have had as we have gone with our 3 boys to the temple. I am so grateful to know that through the blessings of the temple, Families are Forever! I can't imagine going through life without that knowledge! I definately want to have my family with me!
I also appreciate the wonderful friends and family that came to share this special day with us!
There is no better place to be, than in one of the Lord's temples!

David, don't forget the special feelings you gained at the temple that day!
Also, remember to go back as often as possible!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've been thinking about the mission preparations that are probably going on in your house right now. Very exciting! I hope everything's going well.

That's a fine group of handsome guys you have there, Rachel! I guess you better keep them. :-)