AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Saturday, July 5, 2008

The tooth Fairy...

Well, the wisdom teeth showed up under the pillow today for the Tooth Fairy! I guess I'm a $100 poorer! (At least I didn't feel the need to do the "Alaskan Tooth Fairy", like when he was growing up! ....If you don't know about the "Alaskan Tooth Fairy", just ask!)

Isn't it great when kids humor their parents????? LOL

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Now that sounds like an interesting story! I would love to hear about the Alaskan tooth fairy:)
Wow...I've got a couple of wisdom teeth I could send your way! I didn't realize they were fetching such high prices these days:)

Marc and Megan said...

Wow! $100! That's awesome. I guess after all that he suffered, that probably was a silver lining! You are such a good Mom!! And, I'm also curious about the Alaskan tooth fairy. :)