
What is an "Alaskan Tooth Fairy"? Like most young children, as my boys lost their baby teeth, they would put them under their pillow and wait for the normal "Tooth Fairy" to come and bring them money. Somewhere as they were losing teeth, my older and wiser sister, Cheryl, told me about the "Alaskan Tooth Fairy". This tooth fairy did things differently! I loved the idea of something different, so I shared it with the boys. They liked the differences. So, for those of you who want to know about the "Alaskan Tooth Fairy", pay close attention! LOL For the "Alaskan Tooth Fairy" to come, instead of putting your tooth under your pillow, you put it in a glass of water on your nightstand or by your bed. When the "Alaskan Tooth Fairy" comes she takes your tooth and leaves the money in the glass of water. But, that is not all she does. She then leaves the water, the color of her dress! We found that her dress changed colors each time she visited! Sometimes her dress was red, sometimes it was yellow, sometimes it was green or blue or purple or pink, etc. (depending on what food coloring was readily available in the cupboard!) So, besides the money, the boys loved to find out what the color of the "Alaskan Tooth Fairies" dress was. Besides, it helped the tooth fairy at our house remember there was a tooth that was waiting to be taken since you could see it in the glass of water! (Tired parents sometimes forget! It makes for disappointed children in the morning!)


3 comments:
I can honestly say I have never heard of this in my entire life! P.s. Has the Tooth Fairy's dress ever been ... PINK? If so, how?
Thanks:) That's fun! My neices are starting to grow up and lose their teeth...I'll have to share that with my sibs:)
Mindy........You want "Pink"? (Hmmmmm, I wonder why! LOL)
For pink, just add a little bit of red food coloring to the water!
Post a Comment