AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Friday, January 6, 2012

OCTOBER:
During October I was spiritually filled by watching our churches,
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, General Conference on the internet
and by going to Vacaville to a special fireside with Julie Beck,
our churches General Relief Society President.
A wonderful spiritual feeding at both events!
My sister, Debbie met me in Vacaville, so I got to spend time with her, too!

I also was blessed to have our annual "SISTER'S WEEKEND" with my amazing sisters!
We decided to have it in Fernley, Nevada this year since my dad is having some health issues and we wanted to be able to be there to spend time with him and help him, too.
While in Fernley, we helped clean my dad's office, bedroom, files, his attic, etc.
We also had a great time going through old photos, slides, etc.

We also had our annual photo shoot! (It was a little hard without having a photographer! So...the pictures aren't great, but, they are memories made!
Yes, Ugly Christmas Sweaters, too! (Mine went to Goodwill already!)

We all have silver quarter rings we wear that our dad made us when we were young.
During the weekend we made matching "Sister's Bracelet's" to wear, too!
It was fun to be there and to be with my sister's, too!
I truly Love my sisters and my dad! I feel so blessed!


No comments: