NOVEMBER:
We got to have Thanksgiving in Utah!
During the week, I got to go to preschool with Sage!
They had a Thanksgiving feast!
After a day of playing, bathtime is always fun!
Scott's sister, Sande and his mom came and visited one night while we were there.
The grandbabies had a great time with their, Great Aunt Sande and Great Grandma!


We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner made by Kim!
We were treated with turkey, homemade stuffing, dream jello, homemade rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, pretzel jello salad, broccoli, orange cranberry sauce, green salad, sparkling cider and pies. (I may have forgotten something. The table was full, which made our plates full, which in turn filled our tummies!
(Sorry-I forgot to take pictures of the amazing food!
But, I did get a quick picture of the pies!
Kim made the 2 raspberry creams and 2 pecans. They were amazing!)


No comments:
Post a Comment