What a great blessing the last month of 2009 was!
We were blessed to celebrate Christmas and remember the birth of our Savior.
We were blessed to decorate the house, bake goodies and enjoy all the sights and sounds of Christmas.
We were blessed to enjoy the friendship and love of family and friends through our "empty nesters" FHE group and other activities.
We were blessed to celebrate Christmas Eve with Scott's mom, Aunt Joan and with singles from the ward.
We were also blessed to have many of those same people come and celebrate Christmas day dinner with us at our house.
We were blessed to have the "Christmas phone call" and talk with our missionary, Elder Allred!
We were blessed to spend time with Steven playing card games and watching Psych!
We were blessed with a trip to Utah to visit Michael, Kim and the grandkids.
WE were blessed to play games, play in the snow and just play with the grandbabies.
We were blessed to talk on SKYPE with our grandbabies and read them stories, too!
Just a few of our great blessings!
We are so richly blessed!
And I am extremely blessed to have him!
He is my ROCK!....(or my statue of Liberty!)
We look forward to this New Year where many new opportunities will await us!
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!


2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!! Cute pictures of everyone.
Josh and I love Psych, by the way!
These are some great photos!
Sorry I missed chatting with you tonight.
I had just gone upstairs to play games with the fam for Family Home Evening.
Post a Comment