AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Friday, December 18, 2009

I LOVE the month of December!

"It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"
It is Christmas time and I love all that it brings!
I love the busy schedule of parties, celebrations, get togethers, etc.
I love the incoming Christmas cards and the list of out going Christmas cards.
I love to lick the envelopes and think of the people as I do that.
I love the music in the air.
I love that I can turn on the radio and get Christmas music.
I love the baking and the candy making.
I love the smell of the Christmas trees.
I love the ornaments on the trees, the angels and the stars, too.
I love the stockings on the fireplace.
I love the candles.
I love the Christmas paper.
I love the nativity scenes that seem to surround us.
I love the lights on houses, streets, light poles, etc.

I especially love the feelings of love in peoples eyes. That feeling seems to abound at this time of the year because of a little baby boy who was born in Bethlehem. He truly is the reason for this magical season.
And, I Love Him, too!

1 comment:

Dean and Sheri said...

I love ALL those things too and I love your sweet, positive outlook on things. There just isn't enough of that going around like there should be. Have a VERY Merry Christmas.