Wow! Where did the time go?
In January, we celebrated Scott's and my birthday.
For Scott's, we had our FHE with our friends by going to eat at one of our favorite places to eat in our little town. We love La Hacienda! It is great Mexican food! Afterwards, we all went to see the movie, "My dad bought a Zoo". A fun night spent with friends!
My birthday was a week later. I was surprised to have flowers delivered to me at school from Scott! That was fun! They were delivered to me in the cafeteria! So, many students got to see me with my flowers, because right afterwards, I had locker duty with the middle school girls, so more students got to see me with flowers! It was a fun day.
Then, when I went home, I had more flowers delivered! Steven sent me flowers, too!
Also, the night before we were invited to our friends for dinner to celebrate my birthday. Made for a fun birthday celebration! Spoiled rotten as they say!




No comments:
Post a Comment