AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Monday, August 2, 2010

Okay....so I have failed as a blogger......what's the problem???

Yes, I know, I had lots of plans to catch up this blog....now...school starts in 2 weeks, and I am way behind in blogging....what to do what to do....

LITTLE RECAPS OF THE PAST FEW MONTHS...WE'LL CALL IT "IN A NUTSHELL"!

END OF MARCH 2010......

My niece Lindsay got married to Garrett Mattson in Portland, Oregon...what does that mean?

We got to go to Portland to see the beautiful bride and handsome groom, and also spend some time decorating, and celebrating! Scott and my assignment????? Fix the trees to make a nice backdrop for behind the bride and groom! Yes, we did an awesome job! Plus, lay out the rolls on the table in a "eye catching" manner, and the most important....Cut the wedding cake! Yes, I now can put that on a resume...I can cut wedding cake and even move wedding cake layers without dropping them! I'm a pro!

Another fun thing from the wedding is getting to spend time with my sisters! We are the best of friends and we always have a great time!...(Things sure change when you grow up! lol)

Other significant activities of the month of March....we attended the Priest/Laurel Prom in Santa Rosa. Always an amazing festivity! I also, to my families relief, went to the doctor for those wonderful physicals.....Yes, I don't like them and so.....the last time...um....can't remember...so now I have a clean bill of health and another 10 years or so, right? lol

APRIL-April came and Scott had a Boy Scout campout to Shasta. I stayed home for a few days and then...guess where I went?.....I know, it's not a hard question....Utah grandbabies call my name and I have to see them! :) So much fun!




Also during April, Scott and Steven made another trek to the FRONT SIGHT Gun training course in Pahrump, Nevada. They once again had a GREAT time and are looking forward to the day when I'll go, too!

During April, Steven also celebrated his 27th birthday by going on a diet with Scott!

(I know, that's not exactly how I celebrate birthdays, but that's what they do, so what can I say....more cake for me????? :)

2 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

Whew! I'm exhausted now!! So glad you could catch us up on blogger. Fun to read about all your summer activities. What a beautiful family you and Scott have. I hope you find the time for more posts soon.
Sheri

Mindy said...

Seriously. You.are.updating.from.March.

Rachel. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Although, better late than never. :)