I'm a little late... but, thank you so much for this and for everything else you've done for us. You have been an amazing source of love and support through both our joys and our challenges. love you lots!
I went to B.Y.U. to get my B.S. and ended up with an MRS. instead! Here it is 30+ years later and I've still got my MRS., but not my B.S.! Oh well, I got a good deal! Besides a great husband, I have 3 great sons, a wonderful daughter-in-law, 2 granddaughters and a grandson who I absolutely adore! Life is good! I feel so blessed! I LOVE having an eternal family!
1 comment:
I'm a little late... but, thank you so much for this and for everything else you've done for us. You have been an amazing source of love and support through both our joys and our challenges. love you lots!
Post a Comment