AN ETERNAL ALLRED HOME

There's no place like home!





Friday, September 11, 2009

A date in time that I will never forget...

September 11th......Just the mention of that calendar day makes me feel so many different emotions. So much happened in our country on that day. I feel sad, and disbelief for those who perished on that day. Yet, I also feel gratitude and respect for those who risked their lives not only that day but every day. It is a day that brought a lot of patriotism back to our country. Flags began to be flown again. It was a day when we forgot the unimportant things and started to reevaluate and prioritize what really is important-

Our faith in God,

Our families,

and the gift of living in the United States of America.


It definately is a day that I will never forget!
I hope others feel the same way, too.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hi Rachel and Scott. We love all your pictures and stories. Merry Christmas was special. Love is eternal Marilyn and Kay